Friday, March 19, 2010

I Feel Good, Nana Nana Nana Na...

For the first time, in awhile, I feel good.  It's so nice to feel like me, to smile just because, to not feel angry or hurt on the inside.  To not have ugly thoughts about myself that persist and invade me everyday.  It's pretty cool what just a little overnight trip, some quality time with David and some time out in nature can do for the soul and the mind.  God is good and I feel good.  Just sayin'.

When we choose to forgive the victory is attainable. When bad things happen, good CAN come out of it! Romans 8:28 declares it is so! My life declares it is so and I am not alone in that statement. So many people have looked evil in the face and said, "I will find good in this." Sometimes the evil and bad things are changed or converted and sometimes it is US that is changed. But ALL things work for good and can bring about change for the good.

--Elizabeth Fabiani


xoxo, love to all,
S

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to have you back. I love you so much, let's go on another adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, may your day be blessed!