Friday, February 4, 2011

They suck.

Parents think about their children day and night, even
when they are grown. Parents love their children in a way that they will never
understand. Parents will be there for their children when no one else will.
Parents would take a bullet, stand in front of a train, and ask God to take them
instead of their child. If you have a child or children that you love as much as
I love mine, post this as your status!


This was a post today on a friend of mine's facebook status...I was thinking about how David loves the children, how I love them, how my friends love their kiddos...unconditionally.  I guess I lucked out with the narcissists for parents that have no comprehension of this whole concept.  It's just a little maddening.  How as a parent do you completely disregard your instincts?  My parents would rather push me in front of a train, and collect the insurance money, because you know $$ is the only thing that matters...what is wrong with this picture???  Be there for me, no matter what?  You are joking, right?  Ok...done with this negative rant for the day.  Just a thought, now letting it go...on to more positive endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, may your day be blessed!