Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sand in my Toes

This last week I stood with my feet in the sand, letting the waves wash over them, I had a thought.  Everytime the waves crashed in, it washed my feet anew or they sunk further into the sand.  Usually I stepped out and let the wave wash over them, that sinking feeling isn't comfortable. Isn't that life?  You let the waves either sink you further in, or your step out and let the wave wash you clean.  One thing is certain, the waves never cease.  Christ inpires me in the smallest moments.  It's usually not momentous for me, just the little stuff that makes an impact.  I'm at a spiritual crossroads right now, not sure what to do.  Just praying for some guidance and something to challenge me to continue to grow in Christ.  Right now I'm comfortable and semi-content...and knowing there's more out there...it's time for some fresh change and decision making.  It's so easy to just stay put.

On Christ the solid Rock I stand.
All other ground is sinking sand.

All other ground is sinking sand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, may your day be blessed!