Thursday, April 15, 2010

Timmy has a future

Random junk... Because life just is, why not share?

Recent movies worth checking out:
Food Inc.
Avatar
Up in the Air
500 Days of Summer
The Informant
The 4th Kind
The Blind Side
Precious (only if you can stomach it...pretty disturbing)
An Education
Date Night (In theaters)

Movies not worth checking out:
2012
The Men Who Stare at Goats
The Box
The Gamer
Did you Hear About the Morgans?
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus


My treadmill/excercising playlist:
Run this Town--Rihanna and Jay Z
How you like me now--the Heavy
Le Disko--Shiny Toy Guns
Imma Be--Black Eyed Peas
Maneater--Nelly Furtado
Panic Switch--Silversun Pickups
Creator--Santogold
Poker Face-- Lady Gaga
Tik Tok--Keshia
Stylo--Gorillaz
Resistance--Muse
Boom Boom Pow--Black Eyed Peas
Show me what I'm looking for--Carolina Liar
Stronger--Kanye West
Live your Life--T.I. and Rihanna
Lisztomania--Phoenix
Bad Romance--Lady Gaga

...and because my last song on my playlist sticks in my head constantly (mainly the rah rah ga ga part)
...and sometimes you just have to laugh.
...and Timmy's mom is one step away from entering her little fella into a pageant.
...and Timmy has alot of issues at the ripe 'ol age of 5
...and I can't decide if I like the banana best, the Mickey Jammies or the mystery person in undies running through the background.

Enjoy! Just for you!  click here to see Timmy!!!

I am so enjoying this weather, the people in my life who are cool, eating out on the deck, my dog, my yummy Scentsy Spring scents, having a secret sister and being one, my new 'Whole Life' Bible study, trying out new recipes, birds chirping, Netflix, my pineapple slicer, Priceless albums that are done, starting our 8th year of marriage, giggling with my friends, my Sam's Club membership, new haircuts and highlights, self-employment, excercise, fruit, my Alt Nation & DCFC Pandora stations, sitting on my deck getting some sun,  raw veggies and all things Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Timmy is something......wow. Fun post, I am stealing some of your songs for my workout playlist but you need some Eminem on there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, may your day be blessed!