Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Well, I have my MRI this morning...I am nervous. I have been up since 5am. I watched our local news when it came on and they had a girl on that was talking about the Springfield kick off for Relay for Life today, and she had a soft cell sarcoma tumor in her right leg... It left me uneasy. What is really interesting is that during all David's tumor issues, surgery, recovery and so forth, I was a wreck. But for me, I haven't really worried about this "lipoma tumor" on my leg until today (they are almost always benign). I guess it's b/c David is my world, so if something would happen to him I wouldn't know where to begin... But for me, I just chalk mine up to one more awesome genetic defect I inherited from my parents...like alcoholism and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It will be fine. I am resting on my very favorite scripture in the whole Bible... and while this scripture may be a little selfish in nature, it brings me great peace and always has.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

I am going to say my prayers, and then heading to the basement to get myself reacquainted with the treadmill. I would appreciate any prayers you might wanna throw my way today! I know all will be fine! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you and will be next to you the whole way no matter what. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, may your day be blessed!