Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday goodness

Here is my day:

Super nice day at church, great sermon on Love...and living by the spirit, the flesh, or the law...wow. *smacked in the head* Needed to hear all that. Kelley and Katy came over so we could help Katy with her Pyramid project, and Noah and David, being the creative souls they are really got 'er done. Looked great! :) Kel and I made Theresa's corn salad, and some Rotel, had a bite of lunch. We took our creations to the Ladies Weigh in at church...and boy did I WEIGH IN! Yikes! If that wasn't motivating, I don't know what would be! A quick meeting at Renovate about the kid's stuff and off to Avatar in 3d; man, that was like pure eye candy, I felt like a little kid as I didn't want it to end. Kids are in bed, David is doing the dishes, I am sleepy and all is right with the world. Busy little day, I'm pooped!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, may your day be blessed!