Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Uhhh

Woh...what the heck?  Am I here?  Well, yes, I suppose I am.  Blogging.

Uh, gosh. Well, hmm. I doubt anyone even reads this, which is probably good, because I think I started this more for me than anything.

If you are reading this, I dunno.  I am in a weird place.  Too weird to divulge online.  Soooo:

 I'd like to kill my Facebook, but can't b/c of the biz page.
 I am a happy person, but I have numerous voids.
 I like to make nachos.
 I wear size 9 shoes.
 People with good self esteem get on my nerves.
 I am 35 going on 72 going on 14.
 It's August, I hate August.
 If the Mayans were right, I'd be fine with it.
 My least favorite color is purple.
 I am angry.

That's all for now.  That's ok.  It's enough.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me sad.
    I like your nachos.
    I like your size 9 shoes.
    Self esteem is a pet peeve for me too.
    I am 36 going on 50 and feel 70.
    I LOTHE August.
    I'd be fine with the Mayans too, but would miss out on alot of future fun with you.
    I'm tires of purple too, notice they didn't have it at the color run?!
    I'm sad because you are angry. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, may your day be blessed!