Wednesday, November 3, 2010

'Tis Upon Us

Do you ever feel like you have so much to say you just don't even know where to begin??  That was the month of October for me, packed full of stuff, not really bad, or great, just stuff.  Which is why I had one measley entry here during that month, which was not even something I wrote.  Ugh...  So instead of beginning...on anything I have to say.  I shall just start November anew.  The holidays are once again upon us, and while I am trying to muster some excitement, I am starting to feel they are overrated.  I love to decorate for the holidays, that will probably not change, but it's just one day in November, and one day in December, and then boom, the New Year; which, may I add, will mark one year of blogging for me.  Yippee!
 Ah...Holidays.  Cooking the whole Thanksgiving meal by myself, the stress of finding gifts for kids that have everything, my dwindling Christmas card list, and the rememberance that I have no family to celebrate with.  Oh goody.  Well, to be more positive, I WILL find some good in the upcoming Holidays this year, just not sure where yet.  Most likely in doing for others and focusing on my husband and friends, those things always bring me joy.  Might need a cattle prod, but I WILL get there.  Remind me of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, may your day be blessed!